Together Leading Change (TLC)
N2O’s sustainability statement
At N2O, we make sustainability real. Our vision is that by working together – consumers, clients, agencies and employees – we can nurture a sustainable planet, sustainable communities and a sustainable economy. We are committed to:
• Minimising the environmental impact of our corporate activities
• Working hand-in-hand with our clients to minimise the environmental impact of our field operations
• Supporting the rights, wellbeing and satisfaction of our workforce
• Optimising our impact on the local community
• Using creative solutions to boost the effectiveness of our charity partnerships
Our sustainability programme (also known as ‘TLC’) encompasses all our offices, warehouses and field operations. It applies to N2O’s employees and to those who do contract work with us.TLC is owned at Director-level. The Director is supported by a cross-company working group, which meets monthly to report progress and agree action points for the following month.We keep open lines of communication across the company, both to keep everyone updated with our progress, and to allow contributions and ideas.
We are proud to be a certified Silver CSR Accredited Company. At a more local level, we are a member of Plastic-Free Maidenhead, and have taken steps to reduce our consumption of single-use plastics.We offer a comprehensive benefits package, development support and wellbeing programme for employees. And we continue to support Alexander Devine Children’s Hospice Service and Wexham Park Hospital with charitable donations.
In 2020, our plans include:
• Add a third local charity partner
• Strengthen careers/development ties with local schools
• Review all construction and sampling materials used on campaigns
• Create a 5-year sustainability strategy, with measurable targets and action plans